Characteristics of a Near-Death Experience
- By Erin
- 7 months ago
Hopefully, most will never have to go through the ex[erience of a near-death experience. Some are experienced as peaceful, but others can leave a person disturbed. There are a lot of factors that go into a near-death experience:
- Most people feel intense feelings of peace and love… Others feel the worst fear and horror of their lives.
- Out of body experience’s are extremely common. SomeÂ people have said they watch their medical resuscitation from above…
- The most common thing that people report is rapidly moving towards a light… Some say it’s heaven, others don’t know what to call it.
- A disorienting feeling of being somewhere else, such as a spirit world…
- A lot of people encounter the feeling of being incredibly aware of what is going on around them.
- Seeing dead relatives is another thing that’s common… But, no one knows what that means. Is there an afterlife?
- The feeling of having your ‘life flashing before your eyes’ is a very real effect as well.